Accounts Administrator/Book-keeperVacancy posted: Thursday, 16 February 2017
Salary: £22,000-£30,000+ depending on experience
We are recruiting for an experienced Accounts Administrator/Book keeper. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is able to join the business and hit the ground running. It is essential that you have good interpersonal skills, are a flexible team player and committed to deadlines, working in a pressured environment. The ideal candidate will have great time management skills so that work can be planned and prioritised in order to meet deadlines.
You will be responsible for:-
- Processing approx. 1000 invoices on a monthly basis
- Control of the Cash book
- Control of the Nominal Ledger
- Control of the petty cash and expenses
- Reconciling supplier statement prior to executing payment runs.
- Month end routines, including posting journals, month end reconciliations – bank, Purchase ledger and petty cash
- Recording prepayments and accruals.
- VAT Returns
- Processing payments via BACs
This is a full time, permanent job and you will report direct to the General Manager.
We are a well-established distributor based in Broxburn, West Lothian. Qualification up to AAT level would be advantageous, but is not vital. The working hours are 8.30 am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Salary £22,000-£30,000+ depending on experience.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist