ReceptionVacancy posted: Thursday, 16 February 2017
Job ref. no.: 3569/KB
Anderson Knight is looking to recruit an experienced Receptionist to join one of our Edinburgh City Centre dental clients.
As a Receptionist you will be the first point of contact for our client and you will provide administrative support across the organisation. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all Receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers.
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
Skills & Experience
- Proven working experience in similar roles, dentistry is preferred,
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional and smart appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Able to motivate and engage others
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Initiative, enthusiasm and a desire to succeed
In return you will be provided with an exciting opportunity to join a modern, innovative company with major expansion plans.
|Contact Name||Kirsteen Boxall|
|Telephone||0141 348 7762|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist