Reception, Attendance And Admissions OfficerVacancy posted: Monday, 19 September 2016
Salary: £15,683 pa
Closing date: 28 September 2016
Term time plus 10 days
Inspire the Engineers of the Future
UTC Swindon, a University Technical College, is an exciting new concept in engineering education located at the heart of Swindon’s engineering heritage. Students in Years 10–13 have the opportunity to take both vocational and academic courses of study in a new state-of-the-art £10 million college.
We are seeking a highly capable Receptionist with the personal qualities and experience to play a key role in the establishment of this unique educational offer. Reporting directly to the Administration Manager.
The successful candidate will have:
- A good general education
- The ability to demonstrate a willingness to attend appropriate training and development
- Good listening, oral and literacy skills
- The ability to organise time and work to deadlines
- Experience of record keeping, information retrieval and dissemination of data/documentation
- Knowledge of educational establishments would be advantageous.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 28 September 2016
For further details of the post or to apply for this post, please request an application form and job description from Debbie Lee by clicking the 'Apply' button.
|Contact Name||Debbie Lee|
|Contact Instructions||Please include your email address here to receive email applications. Relevant phone and post details should be entered in the boxes on the right.|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist