Project AdministratorVacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Salary: £23,000 to £25,000
Closing date: 21 October 2016
Viju is a global visual communications specialist who is setting the standard for video conferencing, telepresence, audio visual integration and collaboration & visualisation solutions. We have an exciting role for a Project Administrator to join our team based in our headquarters in London.
Reporting to the Project Services Manager, you will work as part of a highly disciplined Project Department, working closely with Project Managers (PM's) to ensure that Projects are delivered on time, in budget and to the required quality and standard.
You will be accountable for the following tasks:
- Customer facing single point of contact for projects
- Single point of contact for on-site work teams – both internal and contractor staff
- Administrative support for Project Managers and other technical staff
- Raise and process purchase requests on behalf of PM’s with Order Management team
- Produce and communicate basic project plans (key milestone dates) where appropriate
- Update time recording software
- Update time Project timelines on company project management software
- Update and manage the storage/filing of electronic project documentation
- Update other systems as appropriate
- Attend regular internal technical meetings and any other meetings at the request of line management
What we would like you to bring to the role:
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities with a high degree of accuracy
- Well organised with strong attention to detail skills
- A team player who can develop and maintain strong relationships and gain the confidence of other professionals both internally and externally
- Ability to be directive and pro-active and express calmness and patience under pressure
- Excellent planning and administration/project management skills with the ability to manage own workload
- To be self-motivated and proactive; good attention to detail; demonstrable problem solving skills
- Willingness to extend themselves beyond normal duties when required to take on additional practical tasks or responsibilities
Start date: ASAP
Competitive benefits package includes: Pension scheme, bupa cash plan, access to discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, holiday purchase scheme, company mobile phone (after probationary period)
If you are an experienced Project Administrator and are looking for your next role in an innovative fast paced environment, we would like to hear from you! Please apply today.
We respectfully request no speculative calls or CV's from agencies please.
About Viju Ltd
Viju is a global visual communications specialist setting the standard for video conferencing, telepresence, audio visual integration and collaboration & visualisation solutions. We provide consulting, integration & implementation services for visual communications products and solutions, from complex video infrastructure deployments to fully integrated audio visual room installations.
With over 250 employees, we are among the world's leading providers of 'visual communications'. Our HQ is in Stavanger, Norway with 14 offices in USA, UK, Norway, Netherlands, Singapore & Malaysia.
We have 4 offices in the UK; Manchester, Edinburgh and Aberdeen with our main office in the City of London.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist