Programme AdministratorVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Salary: Pro rata to £22,912 rising annually to £25,023
Closing date: 30 October 2016
Faculty of Health and Life Sciences
Starting Salary: pro rata to £22,912 rising annually to £25,023
Joel Joffe building, Swindon campus
This is a part time (18.5 hours a week), permanent appointment within the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences, based at the Joel Joffe building at the Swindon campus.
You should have:
- A-levels (or equivalent qualification) or equivalent experience
- previous administrative experience in an office environment
- experience of successfully working to strict deadlines
- strong written and oral communication skills.
You will be:
- taking responsibility for faculty based elements of student recruitment and appropriate admissions procedures
- liaising with external partners/stakeholders with respect to funding and other student related issues
- managing the Brookes Virtual Learning environment for modules and fields
- contributing to the relevant administrative team in ensuring the effective, efficient and economic administration of the programmes covered by the post
- providing administrative support and contributing to formal programme committees/meetings, subject examination committees, annual reviews and other associated meetings for the relevant programmes, including minute taking.
International applicants from outside the EU will need to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK.
For full job details and online application form, please visit our website by clicking on the 'apply' button below.
Closing Date: 30th October 2016
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist