Attendance & Welfare OfficerVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Salary: G5 P17-G6 P24 (£19,293 - £22,973 pa) (dependent on experience)
Closing date: 31 October 2016
Marlborough Primary School
Harrow HA1 1UJ
“For Every Child’s Bright Future” - Malala Yousafzai.
Attendance & Welfare Officer
Salary scale: G5 P17-G6 P24 (£19,293 - £22,973 pa) (dependent on experience) • 36 hours/wk • Term Time only
We have a brand new school (opened June 2016) with a brand new Nursery and we are looking for a dynamic, committed and enthusiastic Attendance/Welfare Officer to join the school’s Administrative team. You will work closely with the school office, the Business Manager, the Headteacher and other school staff, parents, pupils and outside agencies to ensure the positive attendance of pupils across the school. You will also be responsible for management of the pupil database (SIMs) and the school census and associated returns.
Marlborough School has high expectations, ambitious and hardworking staff and, above all, happy and enthusiastic children with a thirst for learning.
We are seeking someone with:
• knowledge of safeguarding and child protection procedures when managing the welfare and attendance of all children
• an understanding of SIMs
• a commitment to driving attendance standards forward and the ability to communicate effectively with parents/carers re the attendance procedures and expectations of the school
• a calm and caring personality with a passion for children’s welfare
• a current First Aid Certificate.
We can offer you:
• a vibrant and rapidly improving school situated in a culturally diverse area of Harrow with all the rewards and opportunities this brings
• lively, friendly and aspirational children who are determined to make the most of their schooling
• a dynamic and dedicated team of teachers and support staff who want the best for their children
• a supportive and forward-thinking Governing Body and parent community.
If you think you have what we are looking for please come and have a look round our school. Alternatively, speak directly to the Headteacher, Miss Daphne Anazodo, whose details can be found once pressing apply.
An application form can be downloaded from the school’s website which can be found by clicking the 'apply' button below.
Closing date: noon, Monday 31st October 2016.
An equal opportunities employer.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist