Adminstration AssistantVacancy posted: Thursday, 5 January 2017
Closing date: 02 February 2017
Administration Assistant (P/T)
An opportunity has arisen to provide general administration support to the Director of General Services, being the primary point of contact and ensuring that all enquiries are managed in a professional and timely manner. The role is for 30 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9am to 3.30pm, all year.
Closing dates, job descriptions and application forms for all
of the above vacancies are available on the Marlborough
College website which can be found by clicking the apply button.
Marlborough College aims to be an equal opportunities employer and follows recommended safe recruitment guidelines including Disclosure and Barring Services checks.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Complaints And Policies Officer Action For Children , can-be-based-anywhere
- FREELANCE TRANSLATORS OF LEGAL TEXTSThe Court of Justice of the European Union, can-be-based-anywhere
- Office AdministratorPlaylist for Life , glasgow
- Social Care Worker - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
- Trainee Tram DriverEdinburgh Trams , edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist