ReceptionistVacancy posted: Wednesday, 11 January 2017
Salary: Band 2 to mid-point (£13,882-£14,710)
Closing date: 23 January 2017
DAVENANT FOUNDATION SCHOOL
CHESTER ROAD, LOUGHTON, ESSEX IG10 2LD
A Christian 11-18 mixed, comprehensive academy
Head Teacher: Mr A Thorne
We seek to appoint to a Receptionist:
To provide high quality reception service for parents, staff and visitors and to assist with a range of administrative tasks
Pay Range: Band 2 to mid-point (£13,882-£14,710)
Time Allocation: 37 hours per week – term time only
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Those appointed will have DBS checks and be expected to share this commitment.
For further details of all of these posts, please click the apply button. A letter of application, along with an application form should be submitted to the Headteacher’s P.A., Marylyn Greengrass, by the closing date – Monday, 23rd January.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Complaints And Policies Officer Action For Children , can-be-based-anywhere
- FREELANCE TRANSLATORS OF LEGAL TEXTSThe Court of Justice of the European Union, can-be-based-anywhere
- Office AdministratorPlaylist for Life , glasgow
- Social Care Worker - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
- Trainee Tram DriverEdinburgh Trams , edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist