Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career? Start here, apply now!
You will be working for...
A leading print and marketing company with an enviable client list.
Be part of QA's 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role, you will be...
- Answering incoming calls, answering queries from customers and taking detailed customer information
- Booking materials and stock control
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail and liaising with couriers
- Assisting the production team with laminating, cutting, folding and large format finishing
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will be...
- Organised and enthusiastic
- Someone with a high attention to detail
- Someone with a keen interest in Business
- Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information...
The daily working hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00am-5.30pm
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their Business tionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 9379
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist