AdministratorVacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Closing date: 21 October 2016
At Outotec, people are passionate about what they do. As part of our team, you work with colleagues who have deep knowledge and understanding of world classs sustainable technologies. You get to take on responsibility early on in your career and be part of a strategically important growth business.
Levenseat Energy from Waste (EfW) Administrator
- Liaison with Suppliers, Customers, Accounts and relevant third parties.
- Recording and reporting of KPIs and performance data as requested by the Levenseat EfW Plant Manager or as per company requirements.
- Tracking and reporting income and expenditure for Levenseat EfW facility.
- Maintaining the Computerised Maintenance Management System database for Levenseat EfW facility.
- Keep holiday, annualised hours and on call records for all staff.
- Administration of safety, personnel and training records for Levenseat EfW facility.
- Compliance with the company Health and Safety Policy (including roles specific to you) and awareness of the your resonsibilty for the Health and Safety of you, those directly responsible to you and others who may be effected by the operations under your control.
- You must ensure that the correct PPE is worn at all times.
- You must adhere to all Company Policies & Procedures (including but limited to) those specified in the Employment Handbook, H&S Policy, Environment Management System, Integrated Management System, Management Guide and any financial / accounting systems.
- Apart from the duties summarised in the role profile, the company reserves the right to include other reasonable duties which are part of, and incidental to this type of work.
|Contact Name||Blair Buckie|
|Address||Levenseat by Forth
At Outotec we challenge ourselves to provide our customers with energy, water and raw material saving solutions, which helps to reduce their environmental footprint and improve profitability. The mining and metals industry has great potential to create economic development and wellbeing for communities, while preserving the environment. This nature of our business drives us to be sustainable in everything we do in our daily work and life.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist