Vacancy posted: Friday, 26 August 2016
Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity and the chance to earn whilst you learn? Then apply now!
You will be working for...
A fortune 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, and the world's largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of revenue). In the UK they advise on more commercial property than any other adviser. They are a company who believe in development and progressing their staff and for a young person coming into the business at entry level, it is an amazing opportunity.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will...
- Identify and allocate incoming monies
- Complete daily bank reconciliations for level 1 accounts
- Update cashier records and maintain reports used for escalation
- Assist with cash allocation of clients funds over multiple systems
- Call tenants for remittance and allocation advice
- Ensure full compliance and control of client's monies
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
- Excellent numerical and investigation skills, Intermediate excel skills (pivot table v-lookups)
- Ability to work under pressure and retail key control and process functions - Ability to work as a team but advance on own merit- Understands the importance of attention to details
- Good time management skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Good it skills (word, excel, ms outlook). Rsa word processing/typing/or equivalent would be advantageous
- Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing
The candidate must have at least 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their Business Admin apprenticeship. Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business Admin apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business Admin career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 8722
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist