Vacancy posted: Friday, 26 August 2016
A fantastic opportunity has come up with one of our clients based in Rutherglen. You will be working with a highly successful office team withawealth of experience in the Kitchens industry and retailmarket.
You will be working for...
A growing company that offer varied and exciting opportunities and career development for people who share their vision. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company who will invest time in developing your skills in order to start your Business career.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Answering and resolve customer enquiries, demonstrating ownership of the problem
- Proactively review customer accounts when they call, to identify and resolve any future problems before they arise
- Taking the opportunity to promote and cross sell to each customer as appropriate.
- Enhance the overall customer relationship with the business
- Responding to queries raised by customers in a polite and friendly manner
- Investigate and resolve routine customer enquiries at first point of contact, ensuring the delivery of an efficient and effective service to our customers
- Empathise with the customer where appropriate and ensure the customer always feels valued, treated fairly and properly informed
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, with sharp attention to detail
- An enthusiastic, can-do attitude with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Impressive knowledge of the digital landscape and social media
The successful candidate must have at least 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
Progression opportunities are available if the successful candidate demonstrates the right attitudes and values.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 8730
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist