Vacancy posted: Friday, 26 August 2016
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career? Start here, apply now!
You will be working for...
A company launched in 2000, which is a â€˜Top of the League' acquisition / sales outsourcer that exceeds customer targets, reduces risk and drives exceptional return on investment for clients in many sectors.
They have over 250 employees based at their Glasgow City Centre office and generate over a 150,000 sales a year on behalf of clients in the Utility, Telecommunications and Charity sectors.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job...
As a Telesales Call Verifier Apprentice you will be assisting on many duties and projects. This will be a hands on role and at times a fast paced environment. The apprentice will be expected to do the following initially with the help from the team:
- Working as part of the EE campaign you will be working alongside colleagues to verify details and confirm agreement of new products sold
- Providing after sales call to customers to make sure they have understood the terms and agreement.
- Dealing with any issues/questions that customers may have
- Logging and keeping records of queries
- Updating systems and general admin duties
- Working with Team Manager if the problem is more serious and requires escalation
Working hours: Monday-Thursday12pm-8pm, Friday 11am-7pm
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
- Strong customer focus, result-orientation and commitment to excellence
- Pro-active personality who can deal with resistance
- Well-developed interactive skills combined with hands-on and strong go-getter mentality
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player
- Good Communications Skills
The successful candidate must have at least 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
The successful candidate will have the opportunity potential to grow and progress within the business.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 8738
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist