Team LeaderVacancy posted: Tuesday, 30 August 2016
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Coach and lead one of our PPI compensation processing teams
- Further develop our high levels of customer service
- Impact positively on our culture of quality output and continuous improvement
- Challenge our current efficiency and productivity levels
- Work as an integral part of our management team to deliver on key operating objectives
- Continually assess the effectiveness of our processing system
- Contribute to our continued progression and expansion
- Deal at the coal face with customers, lenders and other associated parties
Here’s who we’re looking for:
- You eat challenges for breakfast
- You revel in being given the freedom and space to do the job
- You want to be recognised and rewarded for your achievements
- You’re compelled to contribute and influence outcomes
- You love clarity and purpose
- You’ll work like a Trojan Monday to Friday so we don’t need to work weekends
- Ability to bring ideas and solutions to management
- Coaching current and new members of staff
- Completes work without constant instructions
- Time management – manage and prioritise tasks. You’ll have a lot of them!!
- Motivate staff – whether you’re s disciplinarian or a democrat we’ll expect you to motivate staff to perform to the highest levels.
- Excellent communication skills – preferably direct, so there is no ambiguity, we like to keep things simplistic
- Judgement – uses common sense and the principles of our business to make the best decisions
- Results orientated – you’ll make your team the best team by directing your actions to achieve the goals of the organisation
- A higher than average salary, offering between £20,000 and £23,000 depending on experience.
- Paid holidays 29 per year
- Life insurance cover
- Private healthcare scheme
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist