Vacancy posted: Thursday, 1 September 2016
A superb opportunity has arisen to join a well-respected organisation, and develop your skills in a fluid and dynamic environment, using cutting edge cloud technologies. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A company that provides an impressive selection of Audi models within their showrooms across the UK. Successful candidate will have a career with a business that is fully focused on your professional development with the highest standard of training then our client based at Braehead in Glasgow could be the right employer for you.
You will be responsible for ensuring all administrative tasks associated to the Fleet and Leasing department are completed both accurately and on time.
Be part of QA's 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Maintaining relevant filing systems, invoicing vehicles for the month and managing delivery paperwork
- Returning vehicles to auction house, return address or site within agreed time frames
- Checking that orders match the specification of vehicle
- Communicating any delivery or time management issues with regards to vehicle or the customer with the relevant team members
- Checking all relevant leasing information and plates are in vehicle
- Ensuring corporate customers receive excellent levels of service
- If and when appropriate re-valeting of vehicles that require immediate uplift/delivery
- Organising paperwork and pre-bookings for the valeting new vehicles
- Maintaining a professional manner in all contact with clients
- Ensuring vehicles are prepared to the highest standards
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
- Some experience gained from an administrative role
- Confident individual who is comfortable communicating face to face, on the phone and by email
- Able to demonstrate a friendly, open and honest approach to work
- Shows pride in delivering high quality, accurate work and can demonstrate ability to work on initiative.
- Strong organisation and communication skills are essential to ensure that everyone necessary is kept informed throughout the sales process.
- A professional appearance that reflects the high standard of a professional organisation
- IT Literate and experience of Microsoft office suite essential
- Full current UK Driving Licence
The candidate must have at least 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
Other important information:
Daily working hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday from 8.30am - 5pm
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
This employer believes that their people are their greatest asset and truly believe a happy team ensures happy customers. Their mission is to create ‚Äúcustomers for life‚ÄĚ so they live by their NICER values with regards to both customers and each other. Nice, Informative, Caring, Enthusiastic and Responsive. In return for their people's hard work, they provide the opportunity of a long term career working alongside their driven and dedicated team. An offer is the chance to work in a friendly, positive, people focused environment, exceptional opportunities for development and ongoing investment in training.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business Admin apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business Admin career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 8785
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist