Vehicle AdministratorVacancy posted: Friday, 9 September 2016
Salary: Excellent salary & benefits.
VEHICLE ADMINISTRATOR - Carstore
Peter Vardy, one of the UK’s leading Automotive Dealer Groups and the fastest growing motor retailer in Scotland, and we are currently recruiting for an experienced Vehicle Administrator.
Based in Hillington, at the Peter Vardy Carstore, as Vehicle Administrator you’ll join our multi-award winning organisation, with attainments such as recognition in the Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for, alongside a number of recent industry recognised awards.
Our vision is to create the world’s best motor retail operation, measured by their team, customers and investors. Due to continuing success, we are looking for an enthusiastic, Vehicle Administrator who leads by example, who will work within the busy Sales Department supporting predominantly the Sales team and dealership Accounts.
- Ensure that all data is accurately recorded.
- Ensure the correct use of all relevant systems.
- Participate in training and development activities as required.
- Ensure that documentation is completed and ready to meet the delivery times for the customer as detailed on the daily delivery sheets.
- Training and knowledge on the AFRL system and on the policies and procedure to be adhere to for the Manufacturer, DVLA and the company.
- Book both new and used vehicles into stock and keep the records updated.
- Invoice the vehicles to the Retail, Fleet, Trade and Inter-company customer’s, prior to delivery of the vehicles.
- Raise job cards for mechanical preparation.
- Raise job cards for dealer fitted accessories.
- Prepare the documentation to tax used vehicles after the vehicle is invoiced.
- Prepare the supporting documentation for the customer prior to the vehicle being delivered to the customer.
- Assist in the ordering of vehicles from the manufacturer’s system.
- Assist in the calling off or call over of the vehicle from the manufacturer’s system.
- Tax New Vehicle on the AFRL.
- Promote and adhere to Company Policies, Processes and Procedures.
It is essential that you have previous experience of working in a busy Administration environment, previous sales/vehicle administration experienced is desirable. Assertive and approachable, you will be a team-player and a good communicator who can ensure that you are proactively aware of the needs of teams that you support. Professional with a methodological approach to tasks, you must be able to effectively prioritise and organise your workload to support the department(s) accordingly, contributing towards the highest standards of service we provide for our customers.
What makes us different?
At Peter Vardy we offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package, together with the opportunity to join a highly professional team with the exceptional and exciting Vauxhall franchise. We are interested in growing our talent internally and are very proud of our colleagues. Every Peter Vardy colleague is entitled to a wide range of benefits, including:
Peter Vardy Partnership Share Options
Discounts on the purchase of new Vauxhall vehicles + Fantastic BMW vehicle leasing deals
World class incentives – like no other business!
Contributory pension scheme
Award winning training
Cycle to work schemes
Occupation sick pay scheme
Career development opportunities
Regular activities for the whole family
Giving back opportunities
32 days holiday (including your birthday off!)
Due to a high level of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
|Contact Name||Jade Hazard|
|Telephone||0141 773 6236|
About Peter Vardy Ltd
Peter Vardy Limited is one of the most exciting new names to enter motor retailing for many years.
We're a young, vibrant company with a fresh approach and a mission to offer something different to both colleagues and customers. Our dealerships are fun places to be with a lively atmosphere and the guarantee of a friendly welcome.
We believe colleague satisfaction is the route to customer satisfaction so we make sure our working environments have the latest equipment and our colleagues receive the support they need.
Peter Vardy is one of the most exciting names in motor car retailing. We're a young and vibrant Scottish car dealership with a fresh approach and a mission to offer something different to both colleagues and customers.Company profile View all jobs with Peter Vardy Ltd
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist