Vacancy posted: Monday, 12 September 2016
Topstaff Employment are currently recruiting a Resourcer / Administrator with experience for our busy recruitment office based in Hillington Industrial Estate. The successful candidate will be required to provide an efficient and effective resourcing and administrative support function to a busy team of Recruitment Consultants.
Duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting of clients and candidates.
- Arranging candidates for interview.
- Mailing of information to clients and candidates.
- Registering of candidates.
- Collecting and distribution of mail.
- Keeping filing system up to date.
- Photocopying of documentation.
- Collate statistical reports as and when required.
- Providing a friendly and professional telephone service, assisting clients and candidates with enquiries and queries.
- Creating and administrating letters.
- Keeping candidates / client records up to date.
- Maintaining candidate / client data basis.
- Maintaining stationery supplies and equipment maintenance.
You must display a confident manner and have a strong but professional telephone manner. Also capable of working on your own initiative, prioritise allocated work load and must have excellent organisational skills.
The successful candidate is required to possess a good standard of English, excellent keyboard and numeric skills in order to produce accurate reports. IT Literate and possess a good working knowledge of relevant systems.
This is initially a 3 months temporary assignment possibly leading to permanent full time position for the successful candidate.
Job Reference: LM007
Closing Date: 26 September 2016
Topstaff Offers The Services Of An Employment Agency For Permanent Work and An Employment business For Temporary Work.