PA & ADMIN MANAGERVacancy posted: Monday, 12 September 2016
Closing date: 10 October 2016
Tens is seeking an experienced and forward thinking PA & Admin Manager to join their young, dynamic and growing sunglasses brand in Glasgow. This diverse and demanding role will also include customer service duties.
The PA duties involved in this role will be proactively managing all aspects of Director’s scheduling to ensure that they are making best use of their time, including but not limited to the following:
• Supporting three Directors in extensive diary management. Ensuring that necessary documentation and information is prepared for each meeting on their behalf. Attending meetings; writing minutes and action plans.
• Organising travel, accommodation and general itinerary planning for business trips and Tens productions such as photo/video shoots.
• Drafting emails and letters on the behalf of Directors.
The Admin duties will include the following, but not limited to:
• Creating complex working spreadsheets using calculating formulas on Microsoft Excel/Google Docs.
• Working closely with Accountants on bookkeeping assistance, processing wages and other tasks utilising platforms such as Xero and Receipt Bank. (Training can be provided)
• Assisting inhouse team with tasks such as: completing funding applications, managing wholesale enquiries, file management via Dropbox etc.
The Customer Service duties will involve:
• Delivering outstanding customer service by responding to questions online about the product and brand. Building a relationship with that customer by listening carefully to their needs and supporting them accordingly using a positive tone of voice and suitable language that fits the Tens brand.
• An ‘above and beyond’ approach to troubleshooting any issues that may occur with the customer’s delivery or product.
• Working closely with fulfilment centre and stock management team regarding any customer delivery issues and coordinating the movement of stock and overall inventory.
• Delivering biweekly customer service reports and sales reports to management. Analysing and delivering the information collected in the reports to the product development team regarding customer feedback and any quality issues identified.
• Utilising website platform Shopify, customer service platform Groove and others to process and maintain all customer enquiries. (Training can be provided)
Tens is sunglasses company with a simple aim to make everyone's day look and feel ten times better. Launched in May 2014 via crowdfunding platform Indiegogo, the company became a top 5 most-funded fashion project and has been featured by major publications including: Vice, Time, Wired, Adweek, Fast Company and many more. Tens has a growing worldwide audience, distributing to over 100+ countries around the globe. The company has also won and been nominated for a number of business, fashion and design awards.
IDEAL CANDIDATE & SKILLS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• An exceptional background in a PA and/or administrative support role is essential. A minimum of 3 years experience is required.
• Must be computer literate with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office or Google Docs. Experience with using Mac is advantageous.
• Must have excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
• A confident individual that can communicate effectively online, on the phone and in person with people at all levels of the business.
• An enthusiastic self-starter, able to take the initiative on day to day working activities.
• Happy to turn their hand to wider challenges and have a genuine interest in the support of the overall business.
• Must have previous customer service experience.
• A full UK driving license is advantageous.
Deadline for application is Monday 10th October. Successful applicants will be contacted to participate in an exercise to determine whether they will be interviewed. Interviews will take place shortly after. The role is scheduled to begin in November but may be flexible. Please note due to the high volume of applicants that, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
We look forward to hearing from you.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist