Vacancy posted: Monday, 12 September 2016
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to develop their experience and progress and learn within a varied role within a progressive office environment. Start today, apply now!
You will be working for...
An Independent Research Organisation who are engaged in National and International research studies that seek to find better treatments for those with Memory Impairment, Alzheimer's disease and Dementia.
They have a dedicated facility within the West of Scotland Science Park and their staff are experienced healthcare professionals who have now dedicated their time to research.
Be part of QA's 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
Your role will be to...
- Operate the phone system including answering and directing calls, taking messages as required
- Check visitor details and make amendments to the database as required
- Click visitors into electronic diary on arrival and click out on departure
- Deal with queries at the reception area
- Collate notes for medical staff
- Ensure catering supplies/kitchens are fully stocked
- Ensure reception areas are clean and tidy and all used dishes are in dishwasher, old magazines are removed, etc
- Deal with the general maintenance of dishwashers including monthly cleaner and ensuring rinse aid is topped up in all dishwashers
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
- Someone with a passion for administration
- Someone with good customer service skills and a strong telephone manner
- Someone who is presentable, as this role is client facing
- Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
Other Important Information...
Daily working hours are from Monday - Thursday 8:30 - 4:30, Friday 8:30 - 3:00
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
Progression opportunities are available if the successful candidate demonstrates the right attitudes and values.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 8951
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist