Legal Secretary/PAVacancy posted: Tuesday, 13 September 2016
Closing date: 12 October 2016
We are seeking an experienced, confident, well spoken, motivated, proactive and organised individual to provide legal secretarial support to our very busy team.
Previous experience of working with a legal team or with case management systems would be advantageous.
- Digital dictation
- Diary management
- General reception and telephony duties
- File management
- Filing and undertaking regular file reviews
- Other related legal secretary and ad hoc duties
Successful candidates will require to have the following characteristics:
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Have keen observation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong and proactive organisational skills
- Impressive communication skills
If you are committed to producing a high quality of work, flexible, adaptable and proactive in your approach then please foward us your CV and a covering letter and we will get back to you.
No agencies please
|Contact Name||Axel Hildenberg|
|Address||18 Woodside Place
About PBW Law
PBW Law is an established and independent legal firm in the West End of Glasgow. We are looking for motivated, competent and well organised individuals to become part of our ever growing team.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANTAkela Construction Ltd, glasgow
- LEGAL EXECUTIVE / PARALEGAL VACANCYWW & J McClure, glasgow
- Administration Assistant/ ReceptionistMalcolm Construction, glasgow
- Legal Secretary -Residential ConveyancingFrederick & Co Solicitors Ltd, glasgow
- Office AdministrationAGM Group Ltd, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist