AdministratorVacancy posted: Tuesday, 13 September 2016
Salary: £15,000 - £17,000 DOE
Job ref. no.: DK/IB
Margaret Hodge Recruitment are working on behalf of a client in Glasgow who are looking to recruit a Sales Administrator to join their existing team.
This role will be temporary to permanent, and will be made permanent after passing the 12 weeks probation.
To provide a first class sales coordination service to our customers, external sales force and factory personnel, by overseeing and ensuring exceptional customer service in the accurate processing of all transactions within our targeted deadlines. Meet service levels and targets as set by the company, and must be flexible in their approach to work. It is a requirement that all in house and residential training events specified by the company are attended.
- Responding to customer enquires, pricing requests, delivery information and samples by telephone.
- Checking of Addresses, Pricing, Discount, Product and Haulage Availability.
- Entry of Quotations, Sales Orders, Samples Requests and Schedules.
- Investigating credit requests and additional invoices.
- Preparing Credit notes.
- Ensure that regular and accurate updates are made on company CRM package.
- Liaising with Transport
- Liaising with other departments to facilitate work
- Calculating Self Bill Haulage payments
- Stock Control
- Checking of Acknowledgements
Non Routine or Infrequent Duties:
- Preparing Control Sheets
- Schedule Clearance
- Order Book Clearance
- Promoting proactive Sales Calls
- Soft sales, working with external team and customers to promote stocks and increase sales
- Good interpersonal and communication skills – verbal and written.
- Willing to work flexible hours to meet the demands of the job.
- Excellent telephone manner and accurate keyboard skills.
- Flexible and enthusiastic individual able to work under pressure and use own initiative
|Contact Name||Debbie Ann Kenny|
About Margaret Hodge
Margaret Hodge Recruitment is a recruitment consultancy with over 30 years of experience of both temporary and permanent recruitment in Scotland. Margaret Hodge Recruitment provides the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment, and an Employment Business for temporary work.
Please note that due to the high volume of response to job vacancies, we regret that we are unable to respond to every applicant individually. Only candidates who meet the specified criteria will be considered for this role.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist