Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 14 September 2016
Main duties will include:
- Acting as first point of contact for all visitors to the reception area
- Dealing with student enquiries
- Handling phone calls
Further duties which may be required:
- Providing admin support for return of student coursework
- Placing goods orders
- Making room, equipment and catering bookings
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements for staff and research students
Experience of working with Microsoft Office, especially Word and Outlook, is essential for this post. The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to work independently whilst following instructions when required. An experience of working in a Higher Education environment, or similar, would be beneficial.
Hours of work will be Monday - Friday 10:00am - 2:00 pm (times could be negotiable).
Job Reference: 086104307
Closing Date: 27 September 2016
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist