ID Security Team MemberVacancy posted: Thursday, 15 September 2016
Closing date: 29 September 2016
This role is based at the Business Support Centre, Glasgow
- This role is to support the ID Security Specialist Team Member to provide an excellent customer service and experience. You will be responsible for granting temporary escorted access to the restricted areas of Heathrow Airport in line with the Heathrow Security Standards and Department for Transport statutory requirements. The role will include both pass administration duties and the authorisation of a temporary pass. The successful candidate may also be required to cover other duties to support the operation when required.
- Support the ID Security Specialist Team Member to achieve SLAs and Business Outcomes, maximising productivity levels without compromising quality of work and maintaining high standards of process and policy compliance.
- You will be responsible for granting temporary escorted access to the restricted areas of Heathrow Airport in line with the Heathrow Security Standards and Department for Transport statutory requirements. This includes pass administration duties and the authorisation of a temporary pass.
- You will provide oversight of the Counter-terrorism and Criminal Record check renewal process.
- To provide excellent customer service to all passengers and stakeholders; and maintain exceptional professional standards at all times.
- To support our customers in their journey through temporary pass application, ensuring the application is compliant and a pass is authorised.
- Analyse and authenticate all information received via ID Gateway realting to pass applications.Ensure correct recording of all data within Data Protection guidelines.
- Liase with Authorised Signatories and customer representatives on the prgress of applications and provide advice where appropriate on any remedical action required to complete the application process.
- Attention to detail to ensure that data is checked and has been inputted accurately in to the ID Gateway system.
- Undertake a range of ID processes in accordance with ID Centre policy.
- Maintain an excellent understanding of current policies and directions and ensure on-going compliance and service delivery for pass management e.g. CAA and DfT directions and Data Protection Act.
- Take an active role in projects e.g. Vehicles and other duties to support the operation and personal development.
- Take personal responsibility for safe working practices, minimising risk to self, work colleagues and customers.
- Ensure that the ID Security SLAs and Business Outcomes are achieved. Provide reports on such to appropriate leadership for action and review when required.
- Provide speedy resolution principles for airport and stakeholder requests building excellent relationships while providing compliance.
- Work with ID Security Specialist Team Member to establish and maintain links with stakeholders to ensure that activities which may impact pass management are communicated and managed. Liaise with Heathrow ID Centre and Group Security on activities that may affect airport and national security.
- Ensure correct application of current Security Standards and the statutory requirements specified by the Department for Transport.
- Relationship building with key customers; Heathrow ID Centre and Group Security, Airport Security Managers and key business partners; Department for Transport, Civil aviation Authority, DisclosureScotland, Defence Business Service.
- Work with stakeholders to resolve service issues and identify process improvement opportunities.
- Participate in projects, objectives and working groups and carry out any other duties that may be outside the standard remit for the purpose of personal/team development or as may be required.
- Ensure efficient cross departmental interaction to ensure first class communication to produce and facilitate flow of required information for business continuity.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety Policies, talking personal ownership responsibility for employing safe working practices to minimise risk to self, colleagues and customers
- Maintain communications with key customers and business areas and continuous nurturing of relationships to ensure centre of excellence is maintained and continue to provide a value add service to customers.
- Provide support to team members to enable successful delivery of service targets and business outcomes.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience working in a customer service environment essential. Must demonstrate a proactive approach to customer service at all times.
- Must be able to work under pressure within a fast paced environment whilst delivering excellence in service to customers and staff.
- Knowledge of CAA, DfT, Group and airport security standards is desirable.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy required when inputting data
- Excellent English language skills – additional languages advantageous
- Knowledge of the Airport Security operational requirements is desirable.
- Keyboard skills and high ability to use bespoke computer packages is essential.
- Experience of delivering presentations and information to key stakeholders is desirable.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office applications is essential.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Verification ability including excellent reasoning skills is essential.
- Data Analysis skills with the capability to interpret, recognise trends and diagnose root causes is desirable
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist