Payments OfficerVacancy posted: Friday, 16 September 2016
Salary: £8.25 per hour
Job ref. no.: 78593
Job Description - Payment Officer
Hours - Monday - Friday 8am-4pm / 9am-5pm
Pay Rate - £8.25 per hour
- Working as part of a fast paced, high volume payments resolution unit within a financial services organisation
- Managing case work and ensuring customer records match the case load
- Dealing with customers confidential data with extreme attention to detail
- Familiarising yourself with internal systems, however training will be provided
Candidates must have
- Ability to manage own work load and work on own initiative
- Computer literacy on various systems and ability to pick up these systems quickly
- Previous data gathering or investigation administration skills are useful but not essential
- Previous administration experience is essential
|Contact Name||Judith Waters|
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments
Change is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in Scotland. We have a strong reputation for service delivery. With a global reach, we work across the UK, EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pac, locating exceptional talent for some of the world's leading organisations.Company profile View all jobs with Change
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist