AdministratorVacancy posted: Friday, 16 September 2016
Salary: £8.25 per hour
Job ref. no.: 78867
Change Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for Administrators on behalf of our client based in Glasgow City Centre
This vacancy will be on a long term temporary basis.
£8.25 per hour
Shift- Mon- Fri- 9am-5pm
Candidates wishing to apply for this role, MUST have administration experience or call centre experience & pass a credit check and Criminal record check
Key Duties Include:
- Carry out detailed investigation into client accounts.
- Filling, faxing and scanning
- Responsible to carrying out work to ensure that our client records are accurate, up to date and meet regulatory requirements.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Other administrative duties to support the Operations Manager and the team
What you will need to have:
- Extremely thorough with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, ensuring adherence to policy & procedures.
- Strong team player, with supportive attitude towards sharing and adopting best practice
- Ability to work collaboratively with other areas of the business departments to improve customer experience
If your skills match the full criteria above and you are keen to be considered, please submit your CV
|Contact Name||Mariessa Lyall|
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments
Change is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in Scotland. We have a strong reputation for service delivery. With a global reach, we work across the UK, EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pac, locating exceptional talent for some of the world's leading organisations.Company profile View all jobs with Change
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist