Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 20 September 2016
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career with progression opportunities available? Start here, apply now!
You will be working for...
A well-established all trades company with an excellent reputation which has been successfully serving Glasgow and Central Scotland since 1984.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will...
- As an office apprentice you will assist with many duties. This will be a hands on role and at times a fast paced environment. The apprentice will be expected to do the following initially with the help from the team:
- General administrating duties including filing, assisting within the team with all ad hock duties
- Preferably will have experience of using Microsoft packages but not essential as full training will be given internally
- Confident with good customer service skills and attention to detail
- Answer incoming calls and emails
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
- Someone who has good communication skills
- Someone who is reliable and confident
- Someone who has good telephone manner
- Someone who has the ability to cope with multiple tasks in a calm and professional manner
- Someone who ideally has 5 Standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their Business tionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuringfairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 9035
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist