Office/Finance ManagerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 20 September 2016
Salary: Competitive Salary
We are currently looking for an experienced Office/Finance Manager who can oversee our finance and administration department.
As head of department, you will be responsible for ensuring that daily, weekly and monthly deadlines are met as well as overseeing the day to day interaction and running of a small team. On a day to day bases your duties will include:
- Bank Reconciliations
- Preparation of payment runs
- Manage and support other team members, including 1 to 1’s & development
- Oversee sales/purchase ledger, credit control, purchase orders
- Intercompany reconciliation and settlement coordination
- Ensure the timely and accurate transactional processing on a daily and monthly basis.
- Review debtors and creditors with supporting staff and MD.
- Preparation of payroll and expenses
- Resolve customer & supplier queries
- Monthly management reports
- Liaise with Administration staff to ensure all aspects of the business are accounted for correctly and completely.
- Ad Hoc projects & report as requested by Directors
- General management of the department and overseeing all finance, admin or HR related issues
About You / Requirements
You will be organised and professional, focused on delivering a high level of service and meeting work demands at all times. You will be a quick learner who knows when to ask for guidance. You will possess the current skills:
- Previous experience within a finance environment and preferably at management level would be beneficial
- Be comfortable hitting deadlines and working in a fast-paced, hands-on, high growth environment
- Excellent communication skills. Interacting with people at all levels and across all departments
- Commercial outlook, willing to use initiative and think laterally to get things done.
- Proficient in the use of IT office packages & Finance Packages
- Excellent organisational and time keeping skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
|Contact Name||Eddie Robertson|
|Address||7000 Academy Park
Glasgow, G51 1PR
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist