Office/Site AssistantVacancy posted: Wednesday, 21 September 2016
Salary: £17 - £21 per annum
Closing date: 28 September 2016
Job ref. no.: 37339
Eden Scott's client is recruiting a hardworking, highly organised Site Assistant to join a growing site based in Glasgow.
As Site Assistant, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing daily support for the administrative function and daily operations within the Glasgow site. Other duties include but are not exclusive to:
- Providing administrative support including drafting reports and sorting mail
- Troubleshooting and fault finding of IT systems when required
- Ensuring health and safety procedures are followed in the site
- Overseeing the management of the reception area
- Leading tours of the offices with clients when required
- Prior work experience in a similar role (office manager/ site assistant/ branch manager)
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication skills and great attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Experience dealing with complaints
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. To discuss this role in more detail, call Lisa Young on 0141 410 1015
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
|Contact Name||Lisa Young|
|Telephone||0141 410 1015|
About Eden Scott
Eden Scott offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist