Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 21 September 2016
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an amazing company to develop your future career. Apply now!
You will be working for...
One of Scotland's longest established larger independent firms of chartered accountants, providing a full range of services to clients including audit (both internal and external), accountancy and valued added, corporate and personal taxation, business advisory, corporate finance and consultancy services. The firm operates a dedicated insolvency department which provides debt solutions to both consumers and businesses.
Be part of QA's 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Scanning documents
- Filing for various things
- Photocopying circulars
- Folding/enveloping outgoing mail
- Dealing with deliveries as required
- Answering phones which includes taking messages and transferring calls to appropriate caseworkers
- Liaising effectively with team members and other teams as appropriate
- Doing any other appropriate tasks, as directed
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
- Someone with excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Someone who is confident in day-to-day use of the Microsoft suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Someone who is a team player
- Someone with previous work experience in a team environment would be beneficial (but not essential)
- Someone with strong organisational skills
- Someone who can take ownership of a task
- Someone who is enthusiastic, results driven and co-operative with a positive and confident approach to work
- Someone who understands the principles of client service
- Someone with a quality approach to work (first time, on time, every time)
- Someone who can work effectively in a team environment or on own initiative
- Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
Other Important Information...
- Full training in all areas will be provided
- Daily working hours are from 8:45am to 5:15pm, Monday to Friday
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their Business apprenticeship. Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: this advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 8642
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist