Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 21 September 2016
If you are looking to start your career but need more experience and qualification, then thsi Apprenticeship will get you there. Apply today!
You will be working for...
An independent school based in Rutherglen, South Lanarkshire, Scotland. It is co-educational and accepts children aged 2 to 18 years old.
Be part of QA's 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Assisting with book keeping using computing software (full training given)
- Updating Spreadsheets
- Collecting lunch money for pupils
- Answering calls and emails
- Photocopying, filing, mailing and general ad hoc duties
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
- Interest in accounts or finance
- Good written & verbal Communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Good organisational skills and is able to prioritise their own workload
- A motivated and proactive approach to work
- Good attention to details
- Preferably previous experience or has studied accounts or administration to higher level but not essential
The candidate must have at least 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their IT apprenticeship. Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business Admin apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business Admin career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 9047
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist