Customer Communications PlannerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 21 September 2016
Salary: únegotiable rate
Role Title: Customer Communications Planner
Our client is a leading international multi-disciplinary consultancy who are currently involved in the water sector. They are currently recruiting for a Customer Communications Planner for their Glasgow office. The person would be engaged, initially, as a contractor with a view to securing a permanent role should performance be acceptable. This is a position that would suit an individual with previous scheduling experience.
The Customer Communications Planner will work within the Field Services team to plan and schedule appointments with customers to facilitate all necessary metering field work.
- Contacts and responds to customers in a professional manner, expressing themselves clearly while remaining calm and empathetic at all times.
- Schedules appointments diligently, ensuring optimal weekly planning is achieved.
- Ensures that systems are constantly up to date with all necessary information.
- Communicates scheduled appointments clearly to the field team, outlining all essential requirements for the job.
- Strictly conforms to appointment guidelines, including reporting requirements.
- Ensures robust audit trail exists for all communications with customer and client.
- Identifies where efficiency savings can be made and has the confidence to share them.
- Contributes to a well-rounded and highly-skilled team to help meet KPIs and grow the business, assisting colleagues unprompted.
- Executes additional tasks in order to meet team project-related objectives.
Essential Knowledge & Experience:
SQA National Higher qualifications
Background in planning and scheduling work
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Exceptional customer service ethic
Strong focus on data accuracy and quality
Computer literate with advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills
Methodological approach to work with strong organisational skills
Keeps pace with change, acquiring additional knowledge and skills as the business develops
Desirable Knowledge & Experience:
SQA Higher National Certificate (HNC) / Higher National Diploma (HND) qualifications
Background in administration
Geographical knowledge of Scotland
Knowledge of the water industry
|Contact Name||Martin Hughes|
About NES Global Talent
NES Global Talent know how important people are to a business. We understand what needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe, whether it be permanent or contract solutions.
Having supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years we are incredibly proud of our reputation and are ideally placed to support the needs of our clients.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist