Office ManagerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 21 September 2016
Salary: únegotiable rate
Role Title: Office Manager (Maternity Cover- 7 months)
Our client is a leading international multi-disciplinary consultancy who are currently involved in the water sector. They are currently seeking an Office Manager for their Glasgow office for an approx period of 7 months.
- Responsible for all Office Management
- Responsible for dealing with all administration enquiries from Project Managers/ teams
Main responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Maintaining filing system both electronic and paper.
- Chasing outstanding payments from Suppliers
- Managing Office Petty Cash and requesting and cashing cheques from bank
- Carry out quarterly Office Inspection and repairs
- Dealing with IT requests for active and inactive e-mail accounts also updating Office email distribution list.
- Maintaining supplies of stationery and IT equipment also repairs/ recycling
- Processing new Staff documentation for HR and IT reviews
- Arranging regular testing for electrical equipment and safety devices;
- Inducting new staff and delivering Manual handling training
- Keeping a log of Company vehicles and transfers
- Recording Office expenditures, monthly fuel bills and invoices etc.
- Monitoring admin e-mail inbox
- Checking project delivery receipts for Operations Manager review and submission
- Support new Staff ID card process and fob access to buildings
- Ensuring all Staff carry out DSE Assessments as and when required
- Keeping and maintaining Office spreadsheet record for purchase orders etc.
- Managing office purchase orders / requisitions via PR tracker and service desk
- Liaising with QHSE co-ordinator on health and safety/IMS procedures as relates to the Office maintenance.
- Liaising with Logistic Manager on vehicle maintenance, hire and off hires
Full Driving Licence
Able to manage time effectively and work in a busy Office
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages
Attained SQA National Higher/Advanced Higher qualifications
SVQ Level 2 Business & Administration
Be computer literate with advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills
Higher National Certificate (HNC) /Higher National Diploma (HND)
Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong customer focus and ethics with ability to handle complaints/resolve and investigate
Attention to details and organisational skills
Use of own initiative and less supervision required
Possess coaching skills and can demonstrate leadership abilities
Water Industry Sector experience or Regulated Industry
|Contact Name||Martin Hughes|
About NES Global Talent
NES Global Talent know how important people are to a business. We understand what needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe, whether it be permanent or contract solutions.
Having supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years we are incredibly proud of our reputation and are ideally placed to support the needs of our clients.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist