RECEPTIONISTVacancy posted: Thursday, 22 September 2016
Salary: £14,000 - £15,000
RECEPTIONIST HILLINGTON, GLASGOW £14,000- £15,000
As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organisation. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Stationary orders
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as data entry, creating job files, typing letters, etc.
- Ad hoc duties
- Proven working experience in similar roles
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure
All CV's should be sent FAO Eilidh Carberry.
Enviraz (Scotland) Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and diversity for its employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.
|Contact Name||Eilidh Carberry|
|Address||23-29 Kelvin Avenue
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist