Project Administrator - TemporaryVacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Salary: £11.00 - £12.00 per hour
Closing date: 30 September 2016
Job ref. no.: UK748979
Hudson Office Support are working exclusively with a North Lanarkshire based manufacturing company to recruit an experienced and driven Project Administrator/PA on an ongoing temporary basis. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is extremely organised and is able to work on their own with minimal supervision. This is an excellent opportunity for an immediately available, experienced PA/Administrator looking to further develop their project skills.
Due to the location of this client, it would be advantageous if applicants drive and have access to a car. Free parking is available.
- Provide PA support to the team and 2 Project Managers
- General administrative duties include, but are not limited to booking travel, submitting expenses, diary management and maintaining databases
- Ensuing all documents are uploaded correctly on the internal document control system
- Assist the Commercial Department in due diligence of Projects
- Liaising with external stakeholders, submitting planning applications, gaining consent , inviting suppliers to tender
- Responsible for screening and reviewing documents
- Reviewing H&S Documentation
- Ensuring compliance with Company Policy
- Raising Purchase Orders for the remit of work and checking and approving invoices in line with Company policy
- Assist the Project Managers in assessing and calculating budgets
- Assessing and encouraging cost savings, where possible, at different stages throughout the Project
- Maintain regular contact with the Project Managers by populating system to ensure that deadlines and actions are met
- General ad hoc duties including answering telephone, arranging couriers and mail, organising meetings, catering and events
- Quality focused
- Excellent PC skills, including MS PowerPoint, SharePoint, Excel and Word
- Practical experience of MS Project desirable
- Can build effective and trusting relationships with all managers, customers and stakeholders, both internal and external
- Skilled in producing written reports
- Capable of working on own initiative with excellent time management
- Ability to influence project stakeholders to adhere to processes and procedures
- Strong organisational skills
Please note that Hudson will only contact you if you are actively being considered for this role
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
|Contact Name||Shelley McCusker|
|Telephone||+44 (0)141 227 9131|
Hudson Office Support is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next Office Support job or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Office Support
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist