AdministratorVacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Salary: £8.25 per hour
Closing date: 07 October 2016
Job ref. no.: Temp - Admin CC
Urgent Requirement - City centre location
We urgently require candidates for ongoing temporary roles within the city centre of Glasgow.
The hourly rate is £8.25 per hour working Monday to Friday 8am-6pm on a rotational basis. These are full times roles covering the following shifts -
All shifts are Monday to Friday
Candidates must have a stable work history and be able to provide references covering the last 2 years.
The role of an Administrator will involve -
- Managing a caseload of mortgage applications
- Processing applications onto system ensuring high accuracy
- Liaise with mortgage brokers, banks, solicitors and direct customers
- Providing administration support
- Answering incoming calls
You must have the ability to work well under pressure. You will be self-motivated, driven and have the ability to manage your own time to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
**PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS BUSINESS, POTENTIAL APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO PASS CREDIT AND CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS**
- Ideally candidates will have a financial background however this is not essential
- Admin/ Customer service experience with order processing
- Previous experience within an administration and customer service role
- Computer literate
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to achieve targets (no sales involved)
We will consider applications from candidates with financial, retail or hospitality providing you can demonstrate the right attributes for the role and have a stable work history.
All successful applicants will be contacted within 5 working days. However, unfortunately due to high levels of response we may not be able to respond to everybody. As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Cordant People acts as an employment business for the purpose of this role.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
|Contact Name||Kirsty Mccallum|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist