Examinations Administrator - FTC Until March 2017Vacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits
Job ref. no.: 494738
ACCA's reputation is grounded in over 100 years of providing accounting and finance qualifications. We complement our long traditions with modern thinking and aim to create value for the profession and the business community through standards and services which are innovative, relevant and of the highest possible quality.
The Examination Operations Section is responsible for the efficient, effective and secure delivery of ACCA's portfolio of examinations. One of a team of thirteen, each examination operations centre administrator assists in ensuring that the examinations are operated successfully at ACCA's network of centres. This role contributes to the strategic outcome of cost effective delivery of qualifications and imperative of operating a more efficient and effective organisation.
Knowledge, skills and experience required includes:
- Educated to HND standard or equivalent
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage several jobs at once
- Attention to detail with a systemised and procedural approach to carrying out and recording activities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with a wide range of people at different levels
- The ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to use initiative and work with the minimum of supervision
- A good team player able to show flexibility and adaptability in a fast moving environment
- Good IT skills with experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and preferably Oracle systems
Please press Apply Now to submit your application.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist