Vacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
If you are looking to start your career but need more experience and qualification, then this Apprenticeship will get you there. Apply today!
You will be working for...
A company with over 20 years radio experience. The company hires, sells, services and installs hand held & vehicle mounted radios. Clients include stewarding companies, the leisure sector, hotels, commercial, industrial, shopping centers, town centre radio links & local authorities.
Be part of QA's 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Targeting a wide variety of business clients over the phone. Leads provided from company database and also some inbound calls from interested customers
- Managing the entire sales cycle from initial call
- Providing customer service for all of the existing customers
- Maintaining communication with customers
- Maintaining the computerised customers' database
- Attending training provided in order to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Using office equipment such as scanner and printer in order to maintain paper copy filling system in place
- Using emails in order to maintain communication with customers
- Filling contracts to be signed by customers
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
- A self motivated and target driven indvidual
- Someone with excellent communication skills
- An IT literate
- A confident individual and a fast learner
The candidate must have at least 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
Other important information:
Daily working hours: 9.00 - 5.00, Monday - Friday
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their Business Admin apprenticeship. Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business Admin apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business Admin career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuringfairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 9084
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist