Pensions AdministratorVacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Salary: £18000 - £20000 per annum
Closing date: 30 September 2016
Job ref. no.: UK749215
My client is looking for an experienced pensions adminisitrator to join their busy Glasgow team. Duties include
- Perform administration for routine retirements, deaths, leavers and transfers for the SCPF and SOCPF.
- Deal with routine member queries
- Ensure all processes are completed and authorized within targets agreed with the Trustee Board
- Ensure all individual cases due for payment are processed for the weekly supplementary/lump sum payrolls, or monthly payroll cycles (managed by the Payroll Team)
- Authorise basic administration tasks performed by the other Pensions Admin Associates e.g. letters chasing for certificates
- Provide support and responses to Pensioner Liaison Representative queries
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
|Contact Name||Shelley McCusker|
|Telephone||+44 (0)141 227 9131|
Hudson Office Support is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next Office Support job or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Office Support
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist