Administration CoordinatorVacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Salary: úCirca 25,000
Job ref. no.: GLA/DS/20931
HR Consultancy are currently recruiting an Administration Coordinator for a well establishing organisation based in the Dumbarton area on a 6 month FTC
As an Administration Coordinator you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Executive Assistant and company Directors
The role will include but not be limited to:
- Organising and setting up meeting rooms (catering and technical equipment etc
- Organising complex travel itinerates both UK and International. This will include organisation of visa’s and any other travel documentation
- Expensive Diary Management
- Helping out with projects for the head of departments
- Preparing and keeping track of expenses
- Ordering stationary
- Reception cover as and when required
- Any other ad hoc duties
- Experience providing administrative support to senior members of staff
- You must have excellent communications skills and have the ability to build excellent internal and external relationships
- Experience of organising Travel – UK and International
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with a methodical approach
- Attention to detail with the ability to solve problems
- Positive, proactive approach with a real passion to succeed
- High standard of Education
- Secretarial qualification desired – not essential
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8am – 5pm and Friday 8am to 12.30pm
Due to the high level of responses only candidates with the relevant experience will be considered for this role.
Please follow me on LinkedIn for latest job roles and market updates
If you wish to apply for the above position please send your CV to Diane Smedley via email using the 'apply online now link' below.
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
|Contact Name||Diane Smedley|
|Telephone||0141 375 1033|
|Address||58 West Regent Street
Since opening in 1995, HR Consultancy has built its reputation on the delivery of a highly professional recruitment service to a large number of leading businesses. Our offices in Glasgow offer a comprehensive range of services from high-volume recruitment campaigns to specialist senior assignments, across a wide range of sectors.Company profile View all jobs with HR Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist