Investment AdministratorVacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Salary: Highly Competitive Salary and Award Winning Benefits
Closing date: 30 September 2017
Job ref. no.: 3331
We are seeking an administrator to provide an efficient and proactive administration service to our Investment practice in Glasgow. Some key responsibilities of this role are:
- Sourcing performance data from investment managers.
- Managing performance data.
- Managing client information inbox and saving data / reports into appropriate client directories.
- Entering performance data and valuations onto our investment monitoring reporting (IMR) system and checking data entry.
- Producing initial drafts of quarterly monitoring reports.
We are looking for someone with experience of working with numbers and calculations and who has an understanding of databases. The successful candidate must be educated to higher grade maths level or equivalent, or with equivalent experience.
This role will be well suited to someone with a high degree of accuracy and excellent attention to detail. We are looking for a strong team player with a hands-on motivational approach. If this sounds like you and you have the following skills, we encourage you to apply:
- Able to multi task and prioritise effectively.
- Able to work assertively when required.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines successfully.
|Contact Name||Suzanne Coyle|
|Telephone||0141 566 7894|
About Hymans Robertson
Hymans Robertson is one of the UK's leading pensions, investment and benefit consultancies, employing over 750 staff in four UK offices. The firm operates as an independent partnership and prides itself on an innovative, client focused approach. Our clients include some of the UK's leading names and largest pension schemes, while our continued growth and success has been recognised by numerous industry awards.
Hymans Robertson prides itself in offering a refreshing, stimulating work environment where independent thinking and new ideas are actively encouraged and where every member of the team genuinely makes a difference. Candidates can expect a highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including full study support where applicable. The firm is committed to the personal and career development of all employees and this position offers excellent growth potential within a dynamic and growing organisation.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist