Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 28 September 2016
Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity and the chance to earn whilst you learn? Then apply now!
You will be working for...
An education centre, which is an integrated part of the local community which provides first class and professional care for young children. Award winning and at the forefront of maintaining high standards as well as developing and progressing their staff - it would be a great entry level role for a young person with plenty of internal support from the administrative team.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
Your role will be...
- Dealing with the financial management of fees
- Dealing with the filing & upkeep of all documents
- Supporting Management and staff
Additional Responsibilities will be:
- Updating fees weekly and updating the registers
- Typing all letters and their relevant correspondence
- To answer calls and direct to the appropriate person
- To ensure secure entry door is monitored at all times
- To calculate and balance Snack & Petty Cash at all times
- Monitoring SLA funding paperwork, which is to be completed and collated
- To support computer staff when requested and support them with filming, etc
- Produce & distribute monthly newsletters, after they are proof-read by senior management
- Liaise with parents/carers regarding fees to be paid
- Check and hand Invoices over for payment before due date
- To purchase resources, when it is required
- To deal with contracts and enrolments, as and when required
- Prepare Accounts for Accountant, to be collated monthly
- To do all other admin duties, as and when required
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong Microsoft skills, good communication skills- both written & verbal, numeracy skills, the ability to work to deadlines and the ability to work on your own initiative
- 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
There will be great development opportunities available.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached
Job Reference: 9129
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist