Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 28 September 2016
Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity and the chance to earn whilst you learn? Then apply now!
You will be working for...
A high end salon within the beauty industry in Glasgow city centre.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
Your role will be...
- Attending to the needs of clients
- Booking appointments and managing the diary
- Cash handling and record keeping
- Dealing with all enquires via telephone and face to face. Ensuring stock levels are maintained
- Helping maintain a clean and tidy work environment. Record keeping
- Dealing with Sales and Marketing via Social Media and maintain the database
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will:
- Have good telephone manners, a smart appearance, a bright personality and basic IT skills
- Be helpful and happy to assist the other members of the team
- Have 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
Other Important Information...
It will be between 35 to 40 hours, over 5 days per week
Full training will be given
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their Business tionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached
Job Reference: 9130
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist