Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 28 September 2016
Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity and the chance to earn whilst you learn? Then apply now!
You will be working for...
A company which has been running for more than 30 years. The company has led the way in helping the public and private sectors work together. They know that effective and efficient procurement of goods and services can benefit government, people and businesses. Their goal is to support and improve every stage of this vital supply chain process through the development of skills, knowledge and cutting-edge technology. If you are a buyer looking for efficient ways to publish contracts and source suppliers or a supplier trying to sell your products and services, they can help. Their skills span the full breadth of the public procurement industry, including Contract Alert Services, Business Intelligence, Training & Development, eSourcing, Conferences & Exhibitions, IT Services & Solutions and UK & International Consultancy.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
Your role will be to...
- Deal with the production and processing of sales orders, invoices and credit notes within SLAs
- Manage all helpdesks within SLAs
- Send customer statements and letters
- Prepare files for debt recovery and legal action
- Provide ad hoc reporting as and when required
- Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required
- Complete daily cash and base ageing report
- Handle front line switchboard and helpdesk calls and have the knowledge to answer the query or pass through to the correct department
- Maximise cash flow activity and ensure a reduction in aged debt and debtor days
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email and letter within agreed timescales, leading by example at all times
- Ensure debts are paid in a timely manner and in-line with the company T&Cs
- Record and maintain accurate records of all chasing activity within CRM system
- Respond promptly and effectively to both clients and internal enquires through demonstrating first class communication skills in line with core company values
- Work with line manager to propose write off, recommend debt recovery or legal action in line with the company T&C
- Collaborate with senior to provide intelligent reporting for use across the business
- Build and maintain effective relationships with all internal stakeholders, in particular Sales
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills and a professional approach at all times
- The ability to take ownership of workload and progress work as required
- Strong negotiation and decision making skills
- Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel, and experience of SAGE 200 and CRM packages are highly advantageous.
- 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
You will be rewarded with an introductory competitive salary with a clear roadmap for career progression.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached
Job Reference: 9133
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist