Technical AdministratorVacancy posted: Friday, 30 September 2016
Salary: £16,000 to £18,000 DOE
Closing date: 30 October 2016
Job ref. no.: TA - 30092016
WGM Engineering are currently on the lookout for a Technical Administrator to join our busy electrical department at our Glasgow head office.
The role will be a varied role and will include the following key tasks:
- Design and build RAMS for all FWT electrical work
- Dealing with suppliers and assist in raising purchase orders.
- Creation of job packs including inputting onto company database.
- Update and submit weekly volume spreadsheet
- Support the Verification Manager with day to day duties including general administration.
Previous experience within an engineering and technical environment would be beneficial.
Hours of work for this role is Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm.
Closing date is the 30th October 2016.
Due to the volume of applicants expected only successful applicants will be contacted.
|Contact Name||Recruitment Team|
|Telephone||0141 445 8877|
|Address||1 Albion Court,
Ibrox Business Park,
157 Woodville Street
About WGM Engineering Ltd
Due to recent growth and some exciting contract awards, we are currently seeking to employ experienced staff in various positions. If you have the quality and experience in your chosen field to join a forward thinking, progressive company this is a fantastic opportunity.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist