Vacancy posted: Friday, 30 September 2016
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career? Start here, apply now!
You will be working for...
A company which offers a variety of financial consultation and accounts receivable services, aiming to provide every customer with the tools and knowledge required to make smart financial r core services include: First Party Collections, Third Party Collections and Skip-Tracing.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
Your role will be...
- Working with the Client Services Manager providing support
- Preparing client reports
- Using the phone to deal with client requests
- Client invoicing
- Processing information onto a CRM system
- Building relationships
- Liaising with internal department to resolve queries
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will be:
- Confident, outgoing and happy to speak to people on the phone
- Someone with good organisational skills and a high attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
Opportunities are available if you demonstrate the right attitudes and values.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 9163
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist