Senior AdministratorVacancy posted: Wednesday, 5 October 2016
Salary: £22,441 - £24,724
Job ref. no.: 933
The Scottish Qualifications Authority is Scotland’s national awarding and accreditation body. We are trusted to oversee thousands of qualifications that are available in schools, colleges and workplaces, not just in this country, but around the world.
We are looking for a Senior Administrator to work within the Business Development Directorate in our Contract Operations team to deliver high-quality, continually improving, efficient and responsive services to our customers. The successful candidate will be required to provide senior administrative and line management support within the Contracts Assessment and Licensing Services areas, whose purpose is to deliver examination services (for candidates seeking industry specific qualifications) and registration and licensing services on behalf of commercial clients. In order to do this you must be able to demonstrate experience in the following specific duties:
- Line managing, developing and motivating administrative staff within the team.
- Liaising with stakeholders to provide advice, guidance and support on processes and procedures.
- Overseeing and controlling the accurate production of identify cards and licensing/registration information.
- Co-ordinating the processing of all Purchase Order requests and invoices..
Additionally you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Coordinating and regularly leading team meetings to discuss any changes arising from new ways of working.
- Ability to deliver service and performance improvements and assist in the development of functional specifications for systems and databases.
- Overseeing and controlling the accurate processing of enrolment and registrations.
Applicants, as a minimum, should be educated to SCQF Level 6 (eg SVQ3/Higher) and/or be able to demonstrate direct relevant experience for this role.
Please note that interviews for this post will be held on the 19th & 20th October 2016.
If you think you’ve got the skills, knowledge and experience required to succeed in this exciting opportunity, click Apply Now for more information and complete an application form.
SQA welcomes applications from every section of the community. SQA have a Gaelic Language Plan and are committed to its purpose.
Tha Plana Gàidhlig aig SQA agus tha sinn a' creidsinn gu h-àrachdach agus na h-amasan a tha air cur a-mach sa Phlana Nàiseanta don Ghàidhlig.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and encourage applications from all members of the community. We are committed to the Two Tick Initiative and offer a guaranteed interview to any applicant who considers themself to be disabled and who meets the competency requirements for the post.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist