Vacancy posted: Thursday, 6 October 2016
Candidates applying for this role must have a Disclosure Scotland certificate issued within the last 12 months.
You will be responsible for ensuring applications received have all mandatory fields completed and all information has been transferred correctly to the online system. You will complete and issue any necessary notification or communication to the Applicant/Organisation, requesting the provision of any missing information. You will also be the first point of contact for general enquires from the public via the Helpline and by email.
- Check the accuracy of application information supplied to ensure all mandatory fields are completed;
- Ensure all necessary documents/information associated with registration applications have been supplied;
- Ensure all relevant information is transferred accurately to the system, correcting where appropriate;
- Complete and issue a notification to the Applicant or Organisation requesting that any missing information is supplied;
- Undertake quality assurance checks for your peer group;
- Undertake any other associated application processing tasks assigned by team leader;
- Deal with incoming queries from the Helpline and by email, following agreed procedures and understanding how and where to escalate as appropriate;
- Answer all incoming calls within the specified time;
Hours of Work - Full-Time Nightshift
Monday to Thursday 10.00pm to 7.00am - 34 hours per week
Job Reference: 086104248
Closing Date: 19 October 2016
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist