Vacancy posted: Monday, 10 October 2016
The ideal candidate will have a strong admin background with experience of programme administration and ideally experience of working with children. Experience of co-ordinating large events on behalf of a project is essential as is experience of supporting a variety of simultaneous projects.
Duties will include:
- working collaboratively with a range of internal colleagues, external partners, organisations and individuals
- supporting the development and delivery of agreed strategic projects and initiatives
- supporting key partnerships through the provision of advice and guidance
- establishing excellent working relationships with organisations and individuals
- managing and co-ordinating the delivery of agreed project related initiatives
- contributing to the evaluation of agreed projects and participating in cross-organisational groups when required
- previous experience of working in a professional capacity in an administrative or co-ordinator role
- track record of successful project/event co-ordination, ideally with experience of co-ordinating multiple projects/events concurrently
- experience of developing and managing databases
- experience and/or knowledge of Youth Arts would be desirable as would an understanding of the complexities of projects and organisations
- demonstrable ability to work closely and communicate effectively with a range of external partners
- experience of administration, servicing and organising meetings, production of agendas and minute-taking, etc.
- track record of delivering agreed objectives within specified timetable
- highly organised, with ability to self-plan and prioritise workloads
- effective IT skills, particularly Microsoft Office
Salary will be £18,906 per annum pro rata.
Job Reference: 086104327
Closing Date: 23 October 2016
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist