Vacancy posted: Monday, 10 October 2016
- Assisting with all applications: first review of applications, and preparing information for dissemination
- Notifying applicants of interview dates, setting up interview rooms, and preparing interview papers, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of information for new starters
- Input and analyze all interview/ethical reasoning scores
- Attend and take an active part in Open Days, and support the marketing and administration for recruitment events - home and overseas
- Administering the acceptance letters for people who require a Tier 4 Visa. Ensuring that the information provided is accurate prior to reporting the required information through the UK Border Agency website
- Attend external meetings and events
- Maintain and ensure databases are regularly updated.
- Use of Agresso for purchase card and purchase orders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Courteous and efficient telephone manner.
- Ability to exercise tact, diplomacy and discretion when responding to enquiries.
- Work with minimum supervision, multi-task and use initiative.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Good organizational skills.
Job Reference: 086104296
Closing Date: 23 October 2016
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist