Part-Time ReceptionistVacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 253/62KB
Anderson Knight is currently sourcing for a Part-Time Receptionist in the West end of Glasgow to represent to their priority client. This opportunity is for a temporary contract that may go permanent. The successful candidate will be immediately available with recent experience working in Reception/Front of House Administration.
Main duties will include but not be limited to:
- Meet and greet clients - creating a warm environment upon arrival
- Handling all incoming calls and emails
- Data entry and filing
- Management of meeting rooms, minute-taking as an additional requirement at times
- Research and book venues, accommodation and transport, as and when required
- Other general administrative support
The successful candidate will have as a minimum:
- The ability to prioritise own workload and work under pressure
- Experience of working with sensitive and confidential information
- Excellent IT skills including experience of all Microsoft packages
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organisational skills
- Previous experience gained in a busy reception environment is essential
- Knowledge of PC based switchboard
|Contact Name||Kirsteen Boxall|
|Telephone||0141 348 7762|
|Address||126 West Regent Street
About Anderson Knight
Anderson Knight is a leading Recruitment Company and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Receptionist/Administrator - Part Time (15-20 Hours)Primestaff, glasgow
- AdministratorHowden Electric , glasgow
- PA/Administration Assistant - Part TimeArnold Clark, glasgow
- Estate Agency AdministratorScottish Property Jobs, glasgow
- Customer Service Administrator Adecco, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist